Writing a thesis or dissertation can be a lengthy, time-consuming process. Typically we assist graduate students with the methodology and results portion of their study, but also assist in editing and proofreading.
Broadly the services are divided into two groups:
I- Dissertation Statistics
1. Dissertation proposal help
2. Performing statistical analysis
3. Interpretation of the results
We offer services of research methodology consultation, questionnaire designing, suggesting correct statistical tests for your data and hypothesis, review the statistical tests done, do the statistical tests, and provide an inferential report. You can customize and ask for a quote for our services based on your needs.
II- Dissertation Editing, proofreading and Styling
We offer Standard (proofreading), Technical (writing, format, citations, and references) and Content Editing.
Standard Editing includes checking spelling, grammar, punctuation, consistency and appropriateness of verb tenses, transitional phrasing, continuity/flow of thoughts, and support of statements, while the Technical Editing includes formatting of citations, references and footnotes according to your requested style guide / manual (APA, MLA, Chicago, etc). Content Editing provides a more in-depth review of your subject matter and presentation style. Depending on your needs, you may choose any combination of the different types of editing service for the various pieces of your project.
Please note that while we do assist in statistical consulting, we do not offer writing services.
We pride ourselves in providing affordable and dependable assistance with all phases of dissertation and thesis research to help you complete your project as soon as possible.
Why Choose Smart Research for Dissertation Assistance?
- Need a one stop shop for your dissertation? At Smart, you can get help with methodology, data collection, statistical analysis, editing, and more!
- You will completely understand all the statistical methods and results.
- You are better prepared and more confident when you meet with the supervisor.
- You clearly understand your findings / results so you will write better conclusions.
- Your document will be edited and formatted according to the unique guidelines of your university, department, or organization.
For more information, please contact at email@example.com