We offer a consultation Service to provide statistical and methodological support to researchers for all phases of their research projects, from design to results interpretation.
Researchers are expected to develop their ideas or projects, to the best of their abilities, before initiating the consultation process. Ideally, researchers will have prepared a clearly defined research question, based on an identified problem that is validated by existing research and literature.
Consultation topics may include:
- Promoting high-quality research by consulting on proper research design
- Developing with research proposals and grant applications
- Planning data collection strategies
- Assist researchers in data analysis and interpretation.
- Disseminating the research findings (e.g. feedback on abstract submissions, or creating a poster presentation)
- Identifying research support/funding
At Smart Research, we provide expert consultations on the development of new protocols, questionnaire/survey selection and development, recruitment strategies and analysis methods.
At Smart Research, we help our clients in designing both quantitative and qualitative research studies. We assist in developing measurable and appropriate research questions and hypotheses. We help you design a methodologically sound study, including identifying participants, sampling methods, appropriate measures and data collection procedures, and guide the writing of the Methods Section.
Why Smart Research?
- We will ensure that your design provide the answer to your research questions clearly.
- You will clearly understand the findings/results and will write better conclusions.
- All the confounding factors are addressed in your research design.
- You will finish your project sooner, which saves your time, tuition costs, and hassle.
Please contact email@example.com to know more about our Consultation Services today.