It can be very frustrating to spend weeks or months struggling to learn statistics and still go into your defense not sure if you have it right. Quality statistical consulting can ease your worries and allow you to produce high quality methods and results sections right from the start. This can mean fewer rewrites, more respect, and less criticism from your committee.
We offer statistical consulting and analyses for your scientific project to improve the quality of your publication, theses or presentation. We work with investigators during all phases of health science research: proposal development, study design, data form or questionnaire development, data entry, data management, statistical analysis, and report preparation.
- Advice on power analyses and sample size calculations
- Advice on the design of experimental and other studies.
- Advice on the collection of data.
- Advice on the statistical analysis of data.
- Implementation of statistical analyses under certain circumstances.
- Advice on statistical software packages and how to use and compare them.
- Advice on the preparation of the statistical methods sections of grant applications and research manuscripts.
- Troubleshooting following review, for manuscripts that need revisions to the statistical methods section.
We listen to your scientific needs and work with you to translate them into statistical questions and find solutions that are reasonable and understandable. If you are a researcher, we can help you formulate hypotheses, perform analyses, and present results clearly using advanced graphical methods. If you are working on your dissertation or thesis, we can help you finish faster, understand your results more fully, present them more clearly, have fewer revisions, and be more confident during meetings with your advisor and during your defense. If you are submitting a grant, we can also perform power analyses and sample size calculations.
Why Smart Research?
- You will get the statistical consultation you need to successfully complete your research / dissertation.
- You will save time and avoid frustration.
- You will completely understand all the statistical methods and results.
- You will be more confident when you prepare for your defense.
- You will be provided with figures and tables from your data, created by our consultants.
Please inquire more information about our statistical consultation services at email@example.com.